tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smithson <da...@customfilmeffects.com>
Subject RE: SSLServerSocketFactory not found in 4.1.27
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:34:58 GMT
Strange.

[root@bheem lib]# unzip -l catalina.jar | grep net
      972  05-06-04 12:19
org/apache/catalina/net/DefaultServerSocketFactory.class
      604  05-06-04 12:19
org/apache/catalina/net/ServerSocketFactory.class

SSLServerSocketFactory is definitely not here.

I downloaded the old 4.1.27 binaries and checked the catalina jar and...
unzip -l catalina.jar | grep SSLServerSocketFactory shows ...
org/apache/catalina/net/SSLServerSocketFactory.class

I wonder if I can just overwrite the jar.  I'll try that.