tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smithson <da...@customfilmeffects.com>
Subject SSLServerSocketFactory not found in 4.1.27
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:57:50 GMT
Hi.  On Fedora C2, Tomcat 4.1.27, tomcat fails to start due to a missing
class file it seems.  Here's the error from tomcat.out.

[ERROR] Digester - -Begin event threw exception
<java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory>
Catalina.start: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory

I simply want to implement SSL and client authentication to share an
internal jspwiki to external support peeps.

unzip -l catalina.jar | grep SSL shows only
org/apache/catalina/authenticator/SSLAuthenticator.class.

What am I missing?  Do I need to trash the FC2 rpm and install from
source?  Thanks for your response.

--
David Smithson david@customfilmeffects.com
Custom Film Effects www.customfilmeffects.com