tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martens, Jason" <jmart...@cityofevanston.org>
Subject mod_jk2 halfway working
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:09:33 GMT
I've finally got Tomcat 5 up and running using the jpackage rpms on
FC1.  Tomcat runs just fine, and I can access the example webapps on
port 8080.  Now I'm trying to get mod_jk2 working from apache 2.0.50.  I
have successfully mapped /jsp-examples/* to tomcat, but for some reason
it is only giving me the index.html page.  None of the images on
index.html show up, and if I click on the links, I get file not found
errors in the apache error_log.  How can I map everything under
/jsp-examples/, and not just the index.html?

Here's the entry in my workers2.properties:

[uri:/jsp-examples/*]
context=/jsp-examples
info=jsp examples

Thanks,