tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martens, Jason" <jmart...@cityofevanston.org>
Subject mod_jk errors in Apache error log
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:16:34 GMT
Hey All,
   I googled for this problem, and found a few others asking the same
question, but no answers.  I think it has been asked here before, but I
couldn't find the replies to the question.

I'm getting the following in my apache error log:
[Wed Jul 21 02:36:42 2004] [error] mod_jk child workerEnv in error state
3

As far as I can tell, everything is working ok. Also, the number at the
end seems to change randomly.  One day it says error state 1, the next
it's error state 48, etc.   This wouldn't be a big deal, but I get this
message several hundred times a day.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jason Martens