tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <>
Subject Re: Can't Login as Admin or manager
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:29:06 GMT
Allow us to see your tomcat-users.xml file.

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 17:20, BONUCHI, MICHAEL ROGER (SBCSI) wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I just setup Tomcat 5.019 as part of the NetBeans 3.6/Sun JDK 1.4x package.  At first
I was able to login as manager and admin, after an edit to the tomcat-users.xml file.  Now,
after apparently using the wrong ID or password to login, I can not get back in no matter
what I do with the tomcat-users.xml file.  It looks like there's some password administration
that has locked me out.  I've searched high and low in Tomcat doc and can not find a way out
of this.  Short of a re-installation, what the secrete that I do not know?