tomcat-users mailing list archives

From derekmahar.1940...@bloglines.com
Subject Create new Tomcat User mailing lists?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:25:33 GMT
Is there any chance that the Tomcat User mailing list maintainers might split
the Tomcat User mailing list into multiple lists by topic?  This would classify
and partition the mailing list traffic and would allow a user to subscribe
to the topic(s) that interest him or her and ignore those that don't.

As
the Tomcat User mailing list traffic grows, I find it increasingly difficult
to sift through the daily messages for those that I want to read.  I'm also
receiving a lot more mail from this list (and other popular lists like Subversion
User), much of it that I ignore because I don't have the time to read it.
 Multiple mailing lists would help alleviate these problems.

Suggested
mailing list topics:

Installation and Configuration
Performance, Optimization,
and Maintenance
Tomcat 3 Issues
Tomcat 4 Issues
Tomcat 5 Issues
Tomcat
and Apache
Tomcat and Internet Information Server (IIS)
Tomcat and JSP/Servlets

Tomcat on Linux or Unix
Tomcat on Windows

What do you think?