tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sameer Danthurthy" <Sameer.Danthur...@showingtime.com>
Subject Apache JK Tomcat RequestTimeout
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:46:51 GMT
Hello,
  Iam working on high perf servlet that needs to return the response
within few seconds and hence I want to emulate an non existant connection
rather than a delayed response i.e. the webserver break the tcp connection
rather than hold the client for delayed response from the servlet. I played
around
with the connection timeout parameter in server.xml as well as the timeout
directive in httpd.conf for apache without much success. Iam running the apps
on redhat 8 on intel platform. How should I approach such a thing?
Apache 2.0.47
tomcat 5.x
JK 2

Thanks