tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mehrle" <mich...@datasaur.com>
Subject Re: Setting up mod_jk for Tomcat 5.0.27 under Apache 1.3.x
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:33:29 GMT
In case I didn't make this clear before:

1) I'm running Apache 1.3 (NOT APACHE2) on RedHat 9.0
2) I cannot find the right mod_jk module

Now, I downloaded some rpm for Redhat 9 and the mod_jk.so I have configured
in httpd.conf seems to have a problem - when I call httpd configtest I get:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so: undefined symbol: apr_sockaddr_ip_get

I looked around for this error message, but can't find anything. And there
is no Linux binary on the jakarta site - the directory is empty!

I really need to get this up and running - any help would be appreciated.

Michael