tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Febbraro" <frankfebbr...@earthlink.net>
Subject Who knows about ISAPI?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:48:36 GMT
Hey everyone.

I have quite a few ISAPI Redirector2 / JK2 Connector issues/questions that seem to go unanswered.
I am assuming that it is generally because people have no idea either what is going wrong,
or why, or how to fix it.

I was just wondering who on this list is the ISAPI and/or JK2 guru? And if anyone has had
any success finding help on Google or elsewhere? Are there any links or external resources
anyone would recommend? I, obviously, would rather not have to bother anyone here but I am
in a pinch and need to get some things figured out.

Thanks and sorry to bother,
Frank