tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <g_dev...@globallyboundless.com>
Subject RE: How to "start" a web app?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:19:29 GMT
Wouldn't it be easier to assume (in all things, not just tomcat docs)
that unless 'recursion' is specifically mentioned, that a given process
is *not* recursive?

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/host.html#Automat
ic%20Application%20Deployment

Where in the 3rd bullet do you get the idea that tomcat would search
recursively through the directory specified in 'appBase' ?