tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <g_dev...@globallyboundless.com>
Subject RE: log file problem
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:58:29 GMT
The other thing said was 'restart the web server which clears the logs'

huh?

Who here has a web server that keeps logs in memory or entirely in some
type of swap space that is cleared on a server restart? (do you mean a
tomcat restart, or a server hardware reboot ?)

I'm thinking there might be some other problem, not related to logs.
Like "OOME".