tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sayeed" <>
Subject Re: Request for an Immediate Solution
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:35:13 GMT
which version of tomcat u installed?
and which operating system u are using?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sridharan Rajagopalan" <>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: Request for an Immediate Solution

> Hi All,
> My Name is Rajagopalan. Iam doing MCA final year.
> I have to do a mini project now. For the same I have installed TomCat
server in my house. But when I type the following in Internet Explorer after
installing the Server:
> http://localhost:8080/index.html or any jsp file
> it asks me "user name" and "Password". So Iam not able to work with the
same. I have to complete the project by this month end. Iam yet to start the
same. So any body can help me out on the problem Iam facing immediately.
> I request you to give me an immediate solution for this as I have to start
the project as early as possible.
> Thanx
> Rajagopalan
> Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobsonline.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message