tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Barnett" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat5/mod_jk Memory Leak/mod_jk bypass
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:00:21 GMT
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:48:02 -0400, Chad Morris <>

> This sounds awfully similar to what we are experiencing, although I have
> not determined that it is a jk2 related memory leak.  Are you using some
> sort of profiling tool to determine this?  And exactly what does
> request.registerRequests=false do?

Don't know what it does (other than stopping jk2 registering requests, I'd
or why it works. It was mentioned on this very mailing list
a few weeks ago, in response to a previous memory-leak thread, so I tried
it and
it worked.
Not very scientific, I know...

f y cn rd ths y cn gt a gd jb rt fpl dgm pvq!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message