tomcat-users mailing list archives

From UmamaheswarKall...@vjil.com
Subject Re: web.xml file problem
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 04:40:42 GMT

Hi Tim,
I tried the way you mentioned but it still dont work. I removed the welcome
file list and tested again, but even then it dont work. Am I missing
anything?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Uma

             Tim Funk
             <funkman@joedog.o
             rg>                                                        To

             06/01/2004 06:37          Tomcat Users List
             PM                        <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

             Please respond to
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <tomcat-user@jaka
              rta.apache.org>                                      Subject
                                       Re: web.xml file problem

The dtd (http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd) says that
<welcome-file-list> must appear before <error-page>

-Tim