tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew.Han...@micorp.com
Subject RE: Weird Classloader Scenario - Is This Possible?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:47:05 GMT
I think that may have been the ticket.  Thanks for all the help!

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
06/02/2004 01:37 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Weird Classloader Scenario - Is This Possible?

Hi,
You can try Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() instead of
handler.getClass().getClassLoader().

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics