tomcat-users mailing list archives

From UmamaheswarKall...@vjil.com
Subject RE: Remote Start / Stop of tomcat
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 07:17:20 GMT

Any one please?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Uma

             "Schalk"
             <schalk@volume4.c
             o.za>                                                      To

             05/31/2004 02:40          "'Tomcat Users List'"
             PM                        <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

             Please respond to
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <tomcat-user@jaka
              rta.apache.org>                                      Subject
                                       RE: Remote Start / Stop of tomcat

Can you log-in to the machine via SSH?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.