tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Willart" <patr...@aptitudexchange.com>
Subject RE: How do I associate a web app with a specific IP (connector)?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:59:01 GMT
There is probably more than one way to do this, but one is by defining
multiple hosts and using an alias to bind the host to an IP.

You could end up with something like this:

<Host name="yourdomain1" debug="0" appBase="webapps1" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="true" xmlNamespaceAware="true">

     <Alias>127.0.0.1</Alias>
     <Alias>yourdomain1.com</Alias>

</Host>

<Host name="yourdomain2" debug="0" appBase="webapps2" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="true" xmlNamespaceAware="true">

     <Alias>127.0.0.2</Alias>
     <Alias>yourdomain2.com</Alias>

</Host>

grts,