tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <a...@peakdrive.com>
Subject RE: Repost... no response from numerous posts
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:06:06 GMT
Jack,

I think what you are looking for is the following set of directives:

In httpd.conf, in the Virtual Host section something like the following:
    <Location "/control/">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>
    <Location "/wwwsadmin/">
        JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8009
    </Location>

Then in workers2.properties:
# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

# Uri mapping
[uri:192.168.0.102/control/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:external.host.name/control/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:localhost/control/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:internal.host.name/control/]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:127.0.0.1/control/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:192.168.0.102/wwwsadmin/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:localhost/wwwsadmin/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri: external.host.name /wwwsadmin/]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:internal.host.name/wwwsadmin/]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

[uri:127.0.0.1/wwwsadmin/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

You may not need all the variations of name and IP address in
workers2.properties, but I've added them all in and it works...

Also, I've just noticed that on my laptop, I've only got the
workers2.properties file and settings, not the Location directives in
httpd.conf, and that seems to work too.  However, the above is taken from a
production Solaris 9 server.

Andy