tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <>
Subject RE: JK2: lb_factor
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:01:06 GMT

The quality of the distribution depends on the worker type
of apache. (AFAIK only the 'worker' MPM will work)

Nevertheless AFAIK the load balancing in mod_jk is not
complete in this area, so I'm not shure if you will get
the desired distribution (but it should be closer).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message