tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harry Mantheakis <ha...@mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.0.16 behind SSL Accelerator - 2nd post
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:56:52 GMT
Hello

> the easiest is to just use relative links...

I also find the HTML 'BASE' header tag very useful in this respect.

Setting the BASE tag guarantees the relative links work, and all the links
are relative to the same base directory, which makes things a little easier.

Setting the BASE tag itself with a custom tag (as suggested by Filip) allows
me to switch the whole application from HTTP to HTTPS by simply changing one
application attribute.

Good luck!

Harry Mantheakis
London, UK