tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Custom resource loader
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:36:52 GMT
Well, here's maybe a better solution (sort of)... It hinges on the answer to
a question I don't know the answer to off the top of my head, that is, if I
do an include of something mapped to an Action, will the Action be executed?
  What I'm thinking is, what if your include results in an Action execution,
and that Action reads in the file you want to include and outputs it to the
Response object manually?  Then you could access files anywhere on your file
system.

I think I may be getting too crazy here :)

Frank