tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Collins" <sque...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can Tomcat be used with non-web applications?
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:30:26 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use tomcat as a container for my program which is not a
web-application.  I can't see a way of specifying the context to be used, as
it is automatically selected by web-apps based on their name.  I tried
configuring the default context for the datasource that my application uses,
but the application was still unable to connect to the datasource.  Is it
possible to use tomcat with a program which is not a web-application?

Thank you,
Christopher