tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "FRANCOIS Dufour" <francoisduf...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: startup error
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 03:30:11 GMT
try to add  java_home environement variable pointing to your jdk instalation
directory
(drive leter:\folder that\ hold your jdk)
then add catalina_home  pointing to your tomcat folder
(drive leter:\folder that\ hold your tomcat container
should work im running 4.0 on my server it runs prety well here

francoisdufour@hotmail.com
administrateur http://entre-nous.qc.tc