tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "FRANCOIS Dufour" <francoisduf...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat -> MySQL = No suitable driver ERROR
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:57:57 GMT
here maybee it could help you! im using mysql database whit Tomcat4.0 and
the config look like this!
first
download mysql-connector-java-3.0.10-stable-bin read install instruction (or
simply copy the file under
Tomcat_home/comon/lib)
the conection acess to database ! xml
<DRIVER>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</DRIVER>
<URL>jdbc:mysql://localhost:port/database name</URL>
<LOGIN>root</LOGIN>
<PASSWORD></PASSWORD> the pasword is not neded if you use localhost

hope it help you friendly frank

francoisdufour@hotmail.com
administrateur http://entre-nous.qc.tc