tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kommuru, Bhaskar" <Bhaskar.Komm...@standardbank.co.za>
Subject SorryRE: Only failover in Mod_jk2 .. How??
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:05:10 GMT
sorry
I know how to set up loadbalancing.. I want to know how to setup just as
failovers

I am using 4 tomcat clusters and 1 apaches with Mod-jk2s. I want to use 2
tomcats as loadbalancers and other 2 as only as failovers.

How can i do this? Any ideas...
Need help my friends!! :-(

Thanks
Bhaskar

For information about the Standard Bank group visit our web site
<www.standardbank.co.za>

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Standard Bank Group Limited  is proprietary to the group.
It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions
are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of the group.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please
notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do
not read,
disclose or use the content in any way.
Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.