tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kommuru, Bhaskar" <Bhaskar.Komm...@standardbank.co.za>
Subject RE: Tomcat5/mod_jk Memory Leak/mod_jk bypass
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:03:42 GMT
I am just curious in this... Where did you set the 512m? Is your Tomcat's
JVM size?

>> Ran out of memory last night again
>>
>> Set to 512m and ran out at 284m
>> Maybe I am missing a paramater in the tomcat setup on windows or
>> something
>>
>> Frustrating
>>
>> James

I was having a memory leak using mod_jk2, and it was fixed by adding
request.registerRequests=false
to tomcat/conf/jk2.properties.
I don't know if this would work with mod_jk, but it might be worth a try.

Adrian

--
f y cn rd ths y cn gt a gd jb rt fpl dgm pvq!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For information about the Standard Bank group visit our web site <www.standardbank.co.za>
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Standard
Bank Group Limited  is proprietary to the group.
It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Standard Bank does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as being that of the group.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read,
disclose or use the content in any way.
Standard Bank can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.