tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: question
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:48:33 GMT

Hi,
Didn't we discuss this last week? ;)  Anyways, don't put your webapp
under webapps/ROOT: put it under the webapps folder itself.

Put all your classes in packages to establish a good habit.

Use explicit imports for your classes unless they're in the same package
as the class using the imports.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics