tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Parameters and where is log
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:53:35 GMT

Hi,
If you can't see System.out/System.err output anywhere, something
serious is wrong, such as the server not starting properly: kill it,
clean out your logs, start it again and watch the logs carefully.

BTW, you don't have to quote anything in web.xml and we generally
recommend that you don't.  (Your original post that started this thread
had some JNDI configuration parameters quoted, like "Connection").

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

prefix="web_log."