tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Connecting and updating the tomcat-users.xml database
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:32:37 GMT

Hi,
Straight up file manipulation is one way, but the better way is in deed
the MemoryUserDatabase(Factory) and its JMX operations.  You can see how
the admin webapp does it by looking at the relevant admin webapp code.
Your code needs to be privileged and probably in common classloader in
order to see the class.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics