tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Creating Valve
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:27:43 GMT

Hi,
I wouldn't put your own valve in an org.apache package -- you're not an
Apache developer and you're not creating Apache code ;)  But that's not
that big a deal (until/unless copyright issues arise).

I don't know why you're getting the error and I'm not interested in
learning NetBeans.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics