tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Looking for naming-factory.jar from 5.0.24
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:57:35 GMT

Hi,

>I see - where can I get it? I looked around on the jakarta site and
they
>still list 5.0.25 (what's up with that?).

You can get it 5.0.26 beta from the normal download pages.  If you're
talking about the listings at jakarta.apache.org/tomcat itself (no other
URLs), those are the latest stable versions.  5.0.26 is designated as
beta: this is a judgment call (in this case, my judgment): most likely,
after several days, more testing by committers and volunteers, we'll
have a vote and mark 5.0.26 as stable.

Yoav