tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <Matt.D...@beCogent.com>
Subject RE: Jk2 compiling problem sorted ..Do you know.. How?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:32:37 GMT

For future info you're almost always better off with all the GNU tools for apache products.
The tools supplied with solaris dont always work as well as they should.

Ta
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Kommuru, Bhaskar [mailto:Bhaskar.Kommuru@standardbank.co.za]
Sent: 01 June 2004 16:16
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Jk2 compiling problem sorted ..Do you know.. How?

Hi Dale and Igor

Thanks for helping me out. At last we sorted our jk2 connector compilation.
There was a problem with our "Make" command that came with solaris2.8. I
have down loaded latest and it worked smoothly.

Now web application (in tomcat) availability is the problem! While tomcat is
still loading, mod_jk directs the calls to tomcat and web-app is not ready
yet. I see this is a missing feature from ajp13 (documented some where).
Any clues on sorting this problem alternately?

Cheers
Bhaskar