tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Weseloh, Nicole" <Nicole.Wese...@lit.lineas.de>
Subject AW: JK2: lb_factor
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:48:21 GMT
Hello Ralph,

could you please explain what you mean by that? My Apache has got the following (default?)
modules:

<snip>
Compiled in modules:
  core.c
  mod_win32.c
  mpm_winnt.c
  http_core.c
  mod_so.c
</snip>

So - do I need to use the mpm_worker_module instead of mpm_winnt? (OS of the server is Win
XP Pro)
If so - can you tell me how to do that? Just a configuration in httpd.conf? Or do I need to
recompile Apache?
(yes, I know how to read docs - only need some advice where to look...)

Oh, and just to be sure - I'm using JK2, are you talking about that, or do you refer to JK
/ mod_jk?

Btw - does anybody know a way how to distribute requests in a tomcat cluster according to
current server load? (CPU-load, RAM-load or number of active sessions, for example ?)

Many questions, I know... hope someone can give me a hint...
Nicole