tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike DiChiappari <>
Subject Apache/tomcat serving weird pages
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:02:20 GMT
I am seeing some weird behavior with Apache and Tomcat.  When I quickly
refresh the page from the browser, sometimes the wrong page appears.  We
have two web sites on our server with virtual hosts.  If I am reloading a
page on web site A, sometimes a page from web site B appears.  This seems
to only occur with JSPs.

I am using Apache 2.0, Tomcat 4.1.24, and I believe jk2.  I didn't
originally configure the server.  But this is how it seems to be
configured.  The file contains two workers - one for
each of the virtual web sites.  The lines look like:
worker=ajp13:localhost:8019.  The line for the other site uses 8009 for the

The file is very simple.  It has the following two lines:

   handler.list = channerlSocket,request
   channelSocket.port = 8009

I am still looking into how to interpret these configuration files.  Any
ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message