tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carl Olivier <c...@zero-one.co.za>
Subject RE: Apache/tomcat serving weird pages
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:24:34 GMT
I have had similar problems.

What version of Tomcat are you using?  It could be that your mod_jk2.so is
not of the correct version.  If you are using TC 5.0.19 you should be using
jk2.04

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike DiChiappari [mailto:mdichiappari@domanisoft.com]
Sent: 12 June 2004 01:02 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Apache/tomcat serving weird pages

I am seeing some weird behavior with Apache and Tomcat.  When I quickly
refresh the page from the browser, sometimes the wrong page appears.  We
have two web sites on our server with virtual hosts.  If I am reloading a
page on web site A, sometimes a page from web site B appears.  This seems
to only occur with JSPs.

I am using Apache 2.0, Tomcat 4.1.24, and I believe jk2.  I didn't
originally configure the server.  But this is how it seems to be
configured.  The workers2.properties file contains two workers - one for
each of the virtual web sites.  The lines look like:
worker=ajp13:localhost:8019.  The line for the other site uses 8009 for the
port.

The jk2.properties file is very simple.  It has the following two lines:

   handler.list = channerlSocket,request
   channelSocket.port = 8009

I am still looking into how to interpret these configuration files.  Any
ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike