tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Probst" <andpr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Order of context loading
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:10:44 GMT
Hi QM and all others,

I did search the archive. Among a lot of unrelated messages I
found one about this. Unfortunately the statement therein is
very vague, so I'm asking again. If it's been discussed so
often, there should be something about this in the Tomcat
documentation though.

Using a second Tomcat is no option in my environment. Can a
special order be achieved somehow else?

Thank you,

Andreas