tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <>
Subject Re: ANN: WADI-0.9 released
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:35:08 GMT

Jarl Skogsholm wrote:
> If you have a product or service

an open source project...

we might be interested in,  start
> answering questions that demonstrate your willingness and expertise.

the ones that I have thought of so far are online in the WADI FAQ.

> You are welcome to include your company, product name, etc. at the
> bottom of every email.  Otherwise no matter how 'relevant' your content
> may be, SPAM is all it is.

If you would like to see a higher profile from me on this list that's
fine by me. I am interested in all aspects of distributable webapps and
shall henceforth involve myself in relevant threads.

Thanks for your time, guys,

> On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:13:47 +0100, Jules Gosnell
> <> wrote:
>> Apologies for spamming - This is relevant content.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message