tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: RE : RE : log4j/JDBC driver problem
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:59:34 GMT
If I remember my XML correctly, you should either use the xmlns:log4j
attribute or the DOCTYPE declaration -- not both.  It's not exactly in
error, but duplicates effort and DOCTYPE is somewhat a pain to deal
with.  Download log4j from http://logging.apache.org and take a look at
the included example xml files for the recommended way to write these.

--David