tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <has...@webtuitive.com>
Subject Re: How do I run servlets on the root directory of localhost?
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:30:16 GMT
Jarl Skogsholm wrote:

> The paths in my servlet are relative.  I didn't see any 404 entries in
> my logs.  Is that a different debug level?

The standard Web logs from AccessLogValve -- if you haven't yet
configured one, it'd probably be a good idea :-)

But you can tell the effective URL of the image with `View Source`
in your browser, as well.

> If I try to access an image directly it still brings up my servlet.

If you enter the URL of an image within your webapp, it brings up
your servlet? What's the servlet-mapping in web.xml??

                           dream.  code.