tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barnet Wagman <b.wag...@comcast.net>
Subject Where is Digester?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:06:48 GMT
Could some tell me which jar file contains

    org/apache/commons/digester/Digester

and where the path to it gets specified in server.xml (Tomcat 5)?

I've added a second service to my server.xml file (to support a second
IP address). When Tomcat starts, the second service is throwing a

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Digester

(FYI the problem probably has to do with how I specified the Engine and
Hostname.  On the first service I used 'localhost', in the second I used
the actual domain name. Tomcat is able to server html from the second,
so the domain name is correct.)

Thanks,

bw