tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: Help! Moving app from TC4->TC5, blank pages, no errors!
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:07:54 GMT
Absolutely, The application is definitely being deployed - as I said,
the welcome-file loads just fine. Here's the STDOUT output, it matches
exactly what I see locally.

INFO: Processing Context configuration file URL
file:D:\Tomcat-5.0\conf\Catalina\localhost\fiskars_PL.xml
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlGardeningTips2
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlPhantomSearch
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlNGA
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlRecipes
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlValueAdd
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlCraftProjects
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlSocProjectSkus
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlSearchEngines
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmldykGarden
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlhousewaresTips
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlHousePlants
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlRetailLocator
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlNav
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmleTailer
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlLessonPlans
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlPressReleases
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlGlossary
Successfully parsed and stored XML for: xmlGardeningTips
Setting app variable for PROD
[INFO] PropertyMessageResources - -Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
[INFO] PropertyMessageResources - -Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources', returnNull=true
[INFO] PropertyMessageResources - -Initializing,
config='resources.application', returnNull=true
[INFO] ValidatorPlugIn - -Loading validation rules file from
'/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml'
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: required,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: minlength,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: maxlength,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: mask,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: byte,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: short,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: integer,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: long,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: float,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: double,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: date,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: range,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: creditCard,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction: email,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addValidatorAction
INFO: Add ValidatorAction:
dateTwoDigitYr,org.apache.struts.util.StrutsValidator
[INFO] ValidatorPlugIn - -Loading validation rules file from
'/WEB-INF/validation.xml'
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addConstantParam
INFO: Add Global Constant: zip,^\d{5}(-\d{4})?$
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addConstantParam
INFO: Add Global Constant: defaultDate,MM/dd/yy
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources
addConstantParam
INFO: Add Global Constant:
states48,^(AL|AS|AZ|AR|CA|CO|CT|DE|DC|FM|FL|GA|GU|ID|IL|IN|IA|KS|KY|LA|ME|MH|MD|MA|MI|MN|MS|MO|MT|NE|NV|NH|NJ|NM|NY|NC|ND|MP|OH|OK|OR|PW|PA|PR|RI|SC|SD|TN|TX|UT|VT|VI|VA|WA|WV|WI|WY)$
Jun 10, 2004 11:01:11 AM org.apache.commons.validator.ValidatorResources put
INFO: Adding FormSet 'FormSet: language=null  country=null  variant=null
   Form: orangeThumbApp
[INFO] TilesPlugin - -Tiles definition factory loaded for module ''.