tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Drewitz <drewit_m.etech.haw-hamb...@etech.haw-hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Re: [Resource Not available] Newbie question
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:46:43 GMT
Thats the servlet-mapping.
<servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>AVG_ValuesServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>org/haw/weather/web/AVG_ValuesServlet</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
I've tried the pattern /AVG_ValuesServlet also, but it doesn't work.

The index.html is in the root of the application(in the parent-directory
of the Web-inf directory).

You would also need to tell us your servlet-mapping and the directory of
the file that the
form is in.

Tim