tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: Help! Moving app from TC4->TC5, blank pages, no errors!
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:19:02 GMT
I'm not really using TC specific code, to my knowledge ... its just that
TC4 had a 'servlet.jar' and TC5 has a 'servlet-apis.jar' and a
'jsp-apis.jar' ... so the build file has to account for the difference,
otherwise, there really isn't any difference.

I'll configure the AccessLogValve and see if I actually get any output
(I'm not getting anything from my Logger!)