tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: How do I associate a web app with a specific IP (connector)?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:55:35 GMT
I did this with two <service>...</service> sections each with their own
<connector/> tags and appBase values in their respective <Host>..</Host>

tags.  It's probably over the top, but I wanted to be absolutely sure my
high security apps were only talking through a SSH encrypted tunnel to
the Apache server (different machine).

I'm sure there's simpler stuff like valves to do the job as well.   I
just haven't ever had the time to look into using them yet.

--David