tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barnet Wagman <b.wag...@comcast.net>
Subject How do I associate a web app with a specific IP (connector)?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:27:22 GMT
I'm going to be running Tomcat with two IP addresses (each has its own
domain name).  How do I associate some web apps with one and some with
the other?

 From my reading of the /Server Configuration Reference/ (but no
experience yet), I gather that I should create a connector for each IP
address.  But I don't see how to associate a web app with a particular
connector.  Do I need to create separate Host elements and use separate
appBases? Or is there another way altogether?

Thanks,

bw