tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Barnet Wagman <b.wag...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Disable session serialization?
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 20:25:06 GMT
Thanks.  An example of  the <Manager .../> element was not included in
the sample server.xml in Tomcat 5.0.19

FYI (and for the archives) in Tomcat 5 (which I think has slightly
different parameters than Tomcat 4), the following seems to work
(although it's hard to test):

        <Manager classname="org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager"
                 distributable="false"
                 pathname="/dev/null" />

I put it in the <Host ...> element (the Tomcat documentation was a bit
opaque on this) and that seems to work.

bw