tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Disable session serialization?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:03:55 GMT
(I have not tested this, but try)
<Manager pathname="/dev/null"/>

Or the example server.xml in tomcat4.1 has this:
           <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
               debug="0"
               saveOnRestart="true"
               maxActiveSessions="-1"
               minIdleSwap="-1"
               maxIdleSwap="-1"
               maxIdleBackup="-1">
                 <Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>
           </Manager>

Change saveOnRestart="true" to saveOnRestart="false"

-Tim