tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Veniamin Fichin <3ca28...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: maxPostSize and file upload
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 13:44:24 GMT
Ronald Klop wrote:

> Is it possible that this does not work?
> The docs
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/ajp.html) say
> that the default is 2MB, but I can download much larger files.
> Is this a bug or a feature?

    Don't know, I never used it. Additionally, I have no ajp.html file
in my Tomcat-5.0.16 distribution, that's strange, 'cause online site has
it. Try to set maxPostSize to 2Mb explicitlyto see if it will work.
    It was a long time ago when I read one article on PHP file upload
where it was said that you can't determine a size of uploading data
before it at least reaches defined limit, furthermore an error only
arised when upload is finished regardless of its actual size (will it be
100Mb or even 100Gb). But I may be wrong.