tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Worley Brent - bworle <Brent.Wor...@acxiom.com>
Subject RE: Can someone explain this?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:25:39 GMT
Ok, doing this reveals that JspXslt.class is contained within the xslt.jar
file.

However, I cannot get this to import.  I've tried a variety of opitons
(import xslt.JspXslt, import xslt.*, etc), but get an error with each.  Is
there a way to find out the pakage name needed to include?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:bsouther@fwdco.com]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 1:09 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Can someone explain this?

On Monday 14 June 2004 02:11 pm, Worley Brent - bworle wrote:
> I'd love to, but I do not have documentation on what packages are in this
> .jar file.

jar -tf jarfilename.jar

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.