tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Worley Brent - bworle <Brent.Wor...@acxiom.com>
Subject RE: Can someone explain this?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:11:25 GMT
I'd love to, but I do not have documentation on what packages are in this
.jar file.

I did find this on the search.jsp page:

<%@ taglib prefix="acx" uri="WEB-INF/tld/xslt.tld" %>

Taking a look at this file JspXslt is defined as so:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<taglib>
  <tlibversion>0.0</tlibversion>
  <jspversion>1.0</jspversion>
  <shortname>acx</shortname>
  <tag>
    <name>xslt</name>
    <tagclass>JspXslt</tagclass>
    <bodycontent>jsp</bodycontent>
    <attribute>
      <name>xml</name>
      <required>false</required>
      <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
    </attribute>
    <attribute>
      <name>xslt</name>
      <required>true</required>
      <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
    </attribute>
    <attribute>
      <name>nobreak</name>
      <required>false</required>
      <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
    </attribute>
  </tag>
</taglib>

My question is this:  Does this appear to be something actually defined
within that .jar file, or is it defined here?

Brent